I’m a few weeks into my 9 month treatment plan with SnapCorrect, and I’ve been getting a ton of questions about the aligners themselves, how I like them, etc., so I thought I’d put together a post about how incredible the experience has been so far.
Let’s talk about why they’re awesome:
• They’re thin and lightweight, which means they barely affect your speech. I don’t even feel like I have to make an effort to talk differently or enunciate when they’re in.
• They’re SO CLEAR. During these first few weeks of wearing them, I’ve had multiple people ask if I even have them in while I’m hanging out with them. Seriously, they’re THAT invisible! And after comparing them to other brands like Smile Direct Club, you can truly see the difference. (Plus, look how the SDC ones come up over your gums! How uncomfortable that must be!)
• They’re a fraction of the cost of traditional braces. According to the all-knowing interwebs, braces can cost anywhere from $3,000 - $10,000 depending on the type, the length of the treatment plan, and where you live. SnapCorrect has a fixed price for all treatment plans, no matter what, and it’s $1,749. (And with my coupon code, you can get $250 off that, which brings it down to $1,499! Codes for your treatment plan and impression kit are listed at the bottom of this post.)
• They also take a fraction of the time traditional braces take. About a year before I decided on SnapCorrect, I went to a local orthodontist for an evaluation. He laughed in my face when I asked for a purely cosmetic fix on my upper teeth and condescendingly said “no, darling, I’m putting you in a full set for AT LEAST two years!” I walked out and never went back.
Which leads me straight to my next point..
• No time-consuming orthodontist visits! SnapCorrect’s team includes dentists, orthodontists, and dental technicians, who carefully examine your impressions and create a 100% personalized treatment plan based on your needs. (Mine is 9 months, changing out aligners every 2 weeks, which is a whole heck of a lot better than 2 years, am I right?) So yes, it’s completely legit, and no, you’ll never have to step foot in an office. The customer service team has also been incredible. Any time I email with a question, I get a friendly and helpful response back within 24 business hours.
• You don’t have to worry about food and drink limitations. When wearing braces, you’re supposed to avoid all things hard, sticky, and chewy to avoid breaking your brackets and wires. You should also avoid anything that might stain your teeth for fear of leaving little white squares where your brackets were attached. With SnapCorrect, you simply take out your aligners while you’re eating, so there’s absolutely ZERO risk of breakage or stainage.
So bottom line.. if you’re on the fence about straightening your smile, make like Nike and JUST DO IT.
I put this off for so long because I thought braces were the only option, and now I’m kicking myself for not doing this sooner. My full SnapCorrect journey is being documented over on Instagram, and you can find the saved story highlight on my profile. I’ll be posting regular updates here on the blog as well, so you can see the full progression as it happens. And if you have any questions that I didn’t answer here, feel free to leave them in the comments or DM me on Instagram.
If a straighter smile has been on your neverending to-do list, head over to SnapCorrect and use the code SNAPCHRISTENKIT for 60% off your impression kit.
Then, once the awesome SnapCorrect team has created a specialized treatment plan just for you, you can use the code SNAPCHRISTEN for $250 off your aligners!
The fine print: I am currently partnering with SnapCorrect to straighten my smile, but all opinions are strictly based off my own experience. If you use my codes, I may receive a small commission, which helps me keep awesome content coming your way.